Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 4, The Hidings
GL7 1YG Cirencester
Read more description
Modern, end of terrace industrial unit with loading door, yard and allocated parking
- Modern end of terrace industrial unit
- Full height ground level loading door
- Allocated tenant parking
- Loading area
- Easily accessible from A419
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||2,256||209.59||Available|
|1st - Office / Storage||311||28.89||Available|
The properties comprises a modern end of terrace industrial unit of portal frame construction.
The Unit benefits from concrete floor, 3 phase power and office space. The unit benefits from an eaves height of 5m and good natural light via translucent light panels. There are WCs and a kitchen to the ground floor. At first floor there is ancillary office/storage space.
Access to the premises is via a full height, ground level loading door (4.5m x 3m) or personnel door.
Externally there is a loading area with allocated tenant parking.
Location and Transport
The town of Cirencester is situated just off the A417 to the South of the Cotswolds and benefits from easy access to the M4 and M5 motorways.
Unit 4 the Hidings is situated on the Love Lane Industrial Estate. It is easily accessed via the A419 Bristol Road which leads onto Midland Road before Love Lane.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.