Unit 1&2 Bankside Trade Park
GL7 1YG Cirencester
Size12,307 ft² / 1,143 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Two semi-detached industrial units, available combined or separately via sublease/assignment
- Three Ground Level Loading Doors
- Established Industrial Location
- Good Motorway Links
- Large Rear Yard / Car Parking Area
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit 1||6,201||576.09||Available|
|Unit - Unit 2||6,106||567.27||Available|
The properties comprise two semi-detached industrial units that have been joined. Internally there is warehouse space with minimum clear eaves height of approximately 5.1m rising to 7.1m and additional office accommodation and amenity space.
Much of the ground floor element has been fitted out as a cold store with two adjacent freezer rooms, chill room and a chilled preparation area to the front of the unit.
Access to the premises is via three ground level loading doors. Externally there are loading areas and a large secure yard or car parking area.
Viewings by prior appointment through the sole agent.
Location and Transport
Bankside Trade Park is situated within the popular and well established Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester. Love Lane is located approximately 1.5 miles south of the town centre. The A419/A417 dual carriageway is 2.5 miles to the east of the property. These give excellent road access to Junction 15 of the M4 and to the north, the M5 at Junction 11A at Gloucester.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.