Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Moorland Gate Business Park
Size871-4,829 ft² / 81-449 m²
Industrial / warehouse accommodation
- Adjacent to the M61
- Excellent transport links
- Secure estate with barrier entry
- Direct links to Manchester, Bolton and Preston
|11||4,829 sq ft||Available|
|6||871 sq ft||Available|
The property comprises a steel frame end terrace high bay industrial warehouse unit benefitting from the following specification:
? Gross Internal Area of 25,578 sq ft (2,376 sq m)
? Eaves height of 8.8 metres and clear working height of 7.8 metres
? Mixture of fluorescent strip and sodium lighting
? 1 electrically operated drive in roller shutter door
? Loading yard to the front of the unit
? On site car parking
? 24 hour on site security
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease. Rent on application.
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Existing
Location and Transport
Moorland Gate Business Park is located off Cowling Road which leads to Eaves Lane (B6228) and the A6. Chorley town centre is located within 1 mile to the east of the estate.
The site is highly visible from the M61 motorway with Junction 8 situated 2.5 miles to the north connecting Manchester to the south and Preston and the M6 / M65 interchange to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.