Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
SN15 5PD Chippenham
Size106,075 ft² / 9,854 m²
Read more description
New high-quality warehouse/logistics unit ready for immediate occupation.
- Strategically located adjacent to the M4 (junction 17)
- Shuttle service from Chippenham town centre
- Euro docks as standard
- Unrestricted 24 hour access/use
- Electric vehicle charging points
Chippenham Gateway comprises a strategically located 78.2 acre (30.1 ha) development site situated at junction 17 of the M4 offering excellent direct access to the national motorway network and in the heart of the south west's established logistics triangle.
This high quality space has planning consent for warehouse/distribution (B8), with warehouse facilities to the ground floor and open plan office accommodation and kitchenette to the first floor. Externally there is a dedicated secure service yard, private parking and loading area, as well as sustainable amenities such as electric car charging points.
- Up to 12.5m clear internal height
- FM2 category floor
- 50 kN sq m floor loading
- 10% roof lights
- 2 loading doors, 10 dock level - including 2 Euro docks
- Open plan office accommodation
- Suspended ceiling with recessed PIR LED lighting
- Raised access floors
- Comfort cooling
- Passenger lift
- 50m deep secure service yard
- 86 designated car parking spaces
- Six electric vehicle charging points
- Covered cycle shelter
Location and Transport
Chippenham is situated on the M4 corridor midway between Bristol (24 miles to the west) and Swindon (17 miles to the east). Chippenham is the major commercial location in North Wiltshire and benefits from excellent motorway access together with a mainline rail station providing access to London Paddington in 1hr 15 mins.
The site is situated immediately adjacent to Junction 17 and to the east of the A360 with access from the B4122. Chippenham town centre is approximately 4 miles to the south via the A350 trunk road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.