Location and Transport
Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate is located approximately 1.5 miles to the northwest of the Town Centre, in close proximity to the A350 Westbury Bypass and its junction with the A420 Bristol Road. The A350 provides access north to the M4 motorway and the A420 is an arterial route into the Town Centre. The property is situated on Bumpers Way which is the principal spine road through the Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate. The Estate comprises a broad range of different size and age industrial buildings and also contains a smaller amount of campus style office space. Industrial occupiers within the immediate area include Norman E Webb Transport, Vectura, LF Replacement Windows, Capita, CPI Anthony Rowe, Royal Mail, Howdens Joinery, Image Factory and Graham and Green.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.