Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units 1 & 2 King George's Trading Estate
KT9 1TT Chessington
Size7,186-14,510 ft² / 668-1,348 m²
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse Units on Popular Trading Estate
- Trade Counter Opportunity
- Minimum Eaves Height 5.5m
- Single Loading Door (4.5m x 5m)
- Highly Visible / Front of Estate
- First Floor Fitted Offices
- Excellent Access to A3
The units comprise two prominent end of terrace industrial/warehouse of steel portal frame with two storey offices constructed in the early 1980s.
The units soon to be comprehensively refurbished units can be combined or let separately. Amenities include 5.5m minimum height to underside of haunch, open plan offices, WCs, pedestrian entrance to each of the offices and single loading doors providing direct access to the loading apron.
Externally, there are 21 car parking spaces.
- 5.5m minimum height to underside of haunch
- Open plan offices
- Full height roller shutter door to each unit
- Dedicated loading / unloading aprons
- 21 car parking spaces
Location and Transport
King George's Trading Estate is located on Davis Road within the main Chessington Industrial area. Nearby Jubilee Way joins the A240 which in turn links to the A3 to the north and the A24 to the south. Central London is approx. 10 miles distant and M25 (J9/10) approx. 5 miles. Tolworth Railway Station is within walking distance providing regular direct services to London Waterloo.
Both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are in close proximity being 11 miles and 21 miles respectively from the units.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.