Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 6, King George's Trading Estate
KT9 1TT Chessington
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse Unit on Popular Trading Estate
- Trade Counter Opportunity
- Adjoining Howdens
- Min Eaves Height 5.5m
- Single Loading Door (4.5m x 5m)
- Potential for Offices to be Installed
- Excellent Access to A3
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
The unit is a mid-terrace, industrial / warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction
benefiting from WCs and single loading door along the front elevation. The unit will shortly benefit from a largely cosmetic refurbishment which in conjunction with an occupier's specific requirements, could include the installation of first floor offices. For further information regarding specification and timing, please contact the agents.
Externally, there are a number of parking spaces provided as well as a loading / unloading area.
Location and Transport
King George's Trading Estate is located on Davis Road within the main Chessington Industrial area. Nearby Jubilee Way joins the A240 which in turn links to the A3 to the north and the A24 to the south. Central London is approx. 10 miles distant and M25 (J9/10) approx. 5 miles. Tolworth Railway Station is within walking distance providing regular direct services to London Waterloo.
Both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are in close proximity being 11 miles and 21 miles respectively from the unit.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.