Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units 8, 9 & 10 Chessington Park Industrial Estate
Lion Park Avenue
KT9 1ST Chessington
Size5,641-18,196 ft² / 524-1,690 m²
Read more description
Light Industrial Warehouse Units Within Close Proximity to A3
- Full height roller shutter door to each unit
- 3 Phase Power
- Ample car parking
- Min 5.56m height to underside of haunch
The approximate gross internal area is as follows:
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Units 8, 9 and 10 comprise three single-storey steel portal frames industrial / warehouses with two storey offices to the front elevation. Can be let as a whole or as separate units. Amenities include a full height roller shutter door to each unit, ample car parking to the front and a minimum height to the underside of the haunch of 5.56m.
Location and Transport
Chessington Industrial Park is located Lion Park Avenue in the established Cox Lane Business Area to the north east of Chessington.
The A3 is approximately one mile to the south west via the A240 Kingston Road and Jubilee Way which provides access to Central London to the north (approx. 14 miles distant) and the M25 (4 miles distant) and Guildford to the south west. Chessington North and Tolworth railway stations are both within walking distance and provide direct access to London Waterloo.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.