Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Chertsey Business Park
KT16 9LL Chertsey
Size4,711-10,228 ft² / 438-950 m²
Read more description
A new development of industrial/warehouse units
- NEW UNITS TO LET
- 8.4M MINIMUM CLEAR HEIGHT
- FITTED FIRST FLOOR OFFICE SPACE (5/6/7/8)
- 37.5 kN/sqm FLOOR LOADING
- UNITS CAN BE COMBINED
- 8.4m minimum clear height
- First floor fitted office space (Units 5/6/7/8)
- Full height electric loading doors
- 37.5kN per sq m floor loading
- 15% warehouse roof lights
- Ability to combine units
The units are available on a leasehold basis.
Location and Transport
The scheme is situated on Hanworth Lane Business Park just outside of Chertsey Town Centre which is 0.5 miles to the north east and offers various amenities. Chertsey is strategically located for access to the M25 at Junction 11 as well at the national motorway network and Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. Chertsey also benefits from a direct rail service to London Waterloo taking 1hr 15minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.