Unit 1-2 Newhouse Farm Industrial Estate
Severn Cross Distribution Park
NP16 6UP Chepstow
Size36,122 ft² / 3,356 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
- Well located for access to the M4 and M5 Motorways
- Minimum Eaves Height 6.33m
- Maximum eaves height 8.8m
- 3No. Roller Shutter Doors
- Established industrial location
| ||36,122|| |
The building is of steel portal frame with a pitched roof and profile steel elevations and part block elevations. The warehouse space at the rear benefits from translucent roof panels with a mix of sodium box and LED lighting. There is a pedestrian entrance through to office space in both units 1 and 2 where the demising wall through the centre of the warehousing space has been knocked through to create one open unit. There is parking and yard space to the front of the unit with additional parking at the side of the unit.
The specification further includes:
- 3 x roller shutter doors
- Aluminium double glazed reception
- Ground & first floor office space
- Male & female WC's
- Air conditioning in office space
- Canteen/ kitchenette facilities
- Min eaves height 6.33m
- Max eaves height 8.8m
Each party to be liable for their own legal costs associated with the transaction.
Location and Transport
Newhouse Park is situated alongside Junction 2 of the M48 Motorway and immediately adjacent to the Severn Bridge which provides direct access to the M4/M5 interchange approximately 6 miles to the east.
Chepstow is situated 1 mile north and provides an abundance of local amenities. Cardiff is approximately 33 miles to the west and Bristol 12 miles to the south east. The estate is therefore well positioned to service both South Wales and the South West of England.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.