- No Commission
Former Littlewoods Premises, Newhouse Farm Industrial Estate
NP16 6UD Chepstow
151,500.00 ft² (14,074.80 m²)
Price on application
• Set within 6.75 acres
• Mimimum 8m Eaves height
• Generous yard & loading area
• Established industrial location
• Parking, offices & canteen area
The detached regional distribution centre occupies a secure site of approximately 2.73 ha (6.75 acres). Constructed in 1980 for Littlewoods, the unit benefits from the following features:
- 2 bay, steel portal frame construction with 8m minimum eaves height
- Sprinkler system and gas fired central heating throughout
- Security controlled access and parking
- Surface level loading on front and rear elevations
- Dock level ramps installed
- Covered loading bays to front and rear elevations
- Single storey offices with staff canteen
- Prominent position at the entrance to Newhouse Park
The property has the following approximate gross internal area:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Loading Bays and Ancillary Areas||13,775||1,280|
|Offices / Canteen||8,350||775|
Severn Bridge Tolls
VAT has now been removed from toll prices by the Government and the tolls are to be abolished completely by the end of 2018.
The property is held under a long term Lease on full repairing and insuring terms, incorporating five yearly rent reviews. A flexible Lease proposal can be provided to meet the specific requirements of an occupier, including an in-going incentives package.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Newhouse Park is situated alongside Junction 2 of the M48 Motorway and immediately adjacent to the Severn Bridge which provides direct access to the M4/M5 interchange approximately 6 miles to the east. Chepstow is situated 1 mile north and provides local amenities. Cardiff is approximately 33 miles to the west and Bristol 12 miles to the south east. The Estate is therefore well positioned to service both South Wales and the South West of England and occupiers on the Estate include; Asda, B&Q and Christian Salvesen.