Former Littlewoods Premises, Newhouse Farm Industrial Estate
NP16 6UD Chepstow
Size151,500 ft² / 14,074 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Detached distribution centre situated within a site of 6.75 acres, steel portal frame construction with a twin apex roof
- Set within 6.75 acres
- Mimimum 8m Eaves height
- Generous yard & loading area
- Established industrial location
- Parking, offices & canteen area
The detached regional distribution centre occupies a secure site of approximately 2.73 ha (6.75 acres). Constructed in 1980 for Littlewoods, the unit benefits from the following features:
- 2 bay, steel portal frame construction with 8m minimum eaves height
- Sprinkler system and gas fired central heating throughout
- Security controlled access and parking
- Surface level loading on front and rear elevations
- Dock level ramps installed
- Covered loading bays to front and rear elevations
- Single storey offices with staff canteen
- Prominent position at the entrance to Newhouse Park
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Location and Transport
Newhouse Park is situated alongside Junction 2 of the M48 Motorway and immediately adjacent to the Severn Bridge which provides direct access to the M4/M5 interchange approximately 6 miles to the east. Chepstow is situated 1 mile north and provides local amenities. Cardiff is approximately 33 miles to the west and Bristol 12 miles to the south east. The Estate is therefore well positioned to service both South Wales and the South West of England and occupiers on the Estate include; Asda, B&Q and Christian Salvesen.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.