- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
New Trade Unit Coming Q2 2021
- Brand new trade unit
- Finished to a shell specification
- Units can be combined
- Easy access to the town centre and M5 J.10
- 7.1m eaves
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||3,506||325.72||Available|
This exciting new development is located in Cheltenham’s prime commercial and trade destination and comes as the 2nd phase of a highly successful initial development completed in 2019. New lettings on this block include Evesham Tyre & Battery, Eurocell, Easy Bathrooms and Halo Accident Repairs Centres. Completion is scheduled for Q2 2021.
Level loading doors
Eaves height - B Block: 8.6m, C Block: 7.1m
Separate pedestrian entrance
3 phase electricity
Units B1-B4: 40 kN per m2 floor loading
Units C1-C5: 35 kN per m2 floor loading
Loading and parking to the front
First floor offices in Units B1-B4
Ducting provision in place for EV charging points
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents.
The property is available by way of a new lease for a term of years to be agreed.
The property is situated on the established Kingsditch industrial estate in Cheltenham.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.