- Facilities & services
A new industrial warehouse, located on Tagomago Park with a large dedicated yard area.
- New light industrial warehouse
- Close proximity to Cardiff city centre
- Located in an established industrial location
- Excellent road links
- Large yard area
- 5.27m Minimum eaves (7.7m Max eaves)
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
A new-build, industrial unit of portal frame construction on a secure, gated industrial estate. The unit benefits from a large designated yard area to the front of the unit and has excellent parking provision.
The unit has a minimum eaves height of 5.27m (7.7m max. eaves) and has capacity for up to 3 roller shutter doors to be added to the front of the unit. The property benefits from 3 phase electricity supply and has modern welfare/ WC facilities.
Tagomago Park is located on Ocean Park, a prime commercial location, less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff City Centre. The Estate benefits from great transport connectivity, particularly public transport. Ocean Way Bus Stop is located less than a 5 minute walk away and provides regular services to the city centre. Both Cardiff Central and Queen Street Train Station are located within a 30 minute walk of the estate and provide regular train services to the wider South Wales region.
The estate also benefits from excellent access to the city centre via Ocean Way and East Tyndall Street and the M4 Motorway via Rover way, the A4232 and the A48.
Ocean Park also benefits from a number of strong occupiers, including the NSPCC, Rexel, Afanti and Halo in the immediate area. A Greggs and a Subway are also located on the park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.