Mark as favourite
Swift Business Centre
CF24 5JR Cardiff
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern light industrial unit close to Cardiff city centre
- Close to Cardiff City Centre
- Modern light industrial unit
- Located on secure, fenced site
- Benefits from good communication links
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit 3||634||58.90||Coming Soon|
Unit 3 Swift Business Centre is a light industrial unit located on a secure fenced, gated site.
The unit benefits from a level access loading door (W3.1 x H3.5m) and a separate pedestrian entrance via glazed entrance which benefits from an additional security shutter.
Internally the unit has a WC facility and benefits from minimum eaves 4m and maximum eaves 5m.
The unit has 3-phase electricity.
Location and Transport
Swift Business Centre is situated within Ocean Park just off the Magic Roundabout with the A4232 link road and A48 within close proximity. Approximately 1 mile from Cardiff city centre, the estate offers one of the closest industrial locations to the centre of Cardiff and Cardiff Bay.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.