- No Commission
Unit K St Catherine's Park
Unit K St Catherine's Park CF24 2RZ Cardiff
17,868.00 ft² (1,659.99 m²)
Price on application
• Recently refurbished site with enhanced vehicle circulation
• Easy access to Cardiff City Centre and Junctions 29 and 30 of the M4
• Established trade, industrial and leisure park location
• 2No. Roller shutter doors
• Possibility to create large yard
|Floor / Unit||Description||Size||Availability|
|Unit||K||17,868 sq ft||Available|
St Catherine's Park comprises of 20 units ranging in sizes from 1,200 - 17,500 sq ft, offering competitive rates and flexible terms. The park has been enhanced by significant layout modification and recent refurbishment works to provide high specification units with excellent vehicle circulation space.
- Prominent position on site
- Mezzanine with office space under
- Generous parking provisions
- Possibility of creating large yard
- 2No. roller shutter door
- Minimum Eaves height 4.9m
- Maximum Eaves height 6.2m
Units are available leasehold on a new full repairing and insuring terms, for a period to be agreed.
All mains services are available at the properties.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in any transaction.
St Catherine's Park is one of Cardiff's prime multi-let trade, industrial and leisure parks. It is located approximately 2 miles to the east of Cardiff City Centre, occupying a prominent position on Pengam Road, offering visibility and convenient access to Newport Road. The site is strategically placed to provide quick access to Junctions 29 and 30 of the M4 Motorway and is served by excellent public transport links.
St Catherine's current occupiers include trade, industrial and leisure uses including Boulders Climbing Centre, Infinity Trampoline Park and Cardiff Plumbase.