Unit 2 North Ynysfach Yard
CF15 7NT Cardiff
- Location and Transport
- More like this
- Well located for A470 & M4 access
- 1 No. roller shutter door & pedestrian access
- Allocated for B1, B2 and B8 uses
- Parking to front of the unit
- Minimum eaves height 4.7m
|Unit||1,587 sq ft||Available|
Ynysfach Yard comprises a combination of four semi-detached and detached industrial units. Unit 2 North is a steel framed unit with mono pitched roof, brickwork elevations and concrete floor slab. The unit further benefits from:
- Minimum eaves height of 4.7m
- Maximum eaves height of 5.4m
- Mezzanine to the rear of the unit
- Manual roller shutter door 5.5m x 4.3m
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Location and Transport
Ynysfach Yard occupies a prominent position adjacent to the A470 dual carriageway accessed via the Tongwynlais / Taffs Well Junction, approximately 1 mile to the north of Junction 32 of the M4 motorway.
Access to the site is via the Ynys Bridge (Heol-Yr-Ynys) which traverses the River Taff directly to the west of the site. Cardiff is located approximately 4 miles to the south while Merthyr Tydfil lies 18 miles to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.