- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Good quality industrial unit located in an established, prime industrial location.
- Available by sub-lease, assignment or new lease
- Close proximity to Cardiff city centre
- Prime industrial location
- Shared yard area
- Excellent road links
- 6m internal eaves
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
A recently refurbished industrial unit of portal frame construction on an established industrial park. The property benefits from a large shared yard area to the front of the unit with excellent parking provisions. The access is provided by a customer entrance and a level access loading door to the front elevation. The unit benefits from 6m internal eaves.
The unit is available by way of sub-lease, assignment or New lease direct from landlord.
Glynstell Park is a prime industrial location in West Cardiff, located just off Hadfield Road. The park is located less than 1.5 miles away form the city centre and benefits from excellent connectivity to Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway via the A4232.
The park also benefits from excellent public transport provisions, with Cardiff Central Train Station located within a 30 minute walk of the park. Also, Glynstell Close bus stop is located by the entrance to the park and provides regular services to and from the city centre.
Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include the Royal Mail, Selco Builders Warehouse, Stratstone Land Rover and Pelican Healthcare.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.