Off Watling Street
WS11 0XT Cannock
Size27,692 ft² / 2,573 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Industrial Unit with Warehouse, Office and Storage space
- 9 metres to eaves
- 10 loading doors
- Benefits from a large yard
- Benefits from a 4,992 sq ft canopy
The property comprises of the following:-
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||21,611||2,007.73||Available|
|Ground - Office||2,277||211.54||Available|
|1st - Office||2,271||210.98||Available|
|Mezzanine - Storage||552||51.28||Available|
|Outdoor - Roof Storage area||1,533||142.42||Available|
|Outdoor - Canopy||4,944||459.31||Available|
The property comprises modern warehouse accommodation with integral two storey
offices. The unit is of steel portal frame construction with profile metal sheet elevations
and a double pitched roof incorporating translucent light panels. The warehouse
accommodation has an eaves height of 9 m (29 ft) with vehicular access via two
roller shutter doors and additional loading with four dock level and six drawbridge style
docking units, all of which are electronically operated. There is also a small mezzanine
area constructed within the warehouse and some roof storage space.
The two storey office block is of brick construction and is to good standards including
double glazed windows, fluorescent lighting, central heating radiators and carpet tiles to
the floors. The accommodation is sub-divided to form offices, kitchen, WC’s and
Outside the property has a canopy covering the loading area and there is a large surfaced
yard area to the front of the warehouse which provides excellent loading and parking.
Location and Transport
Cannock is ideally situated for motorway access being located approximately 2½ miles
east of Junctions 11 & 12 of the M6 motorway and a short distance to the north Junction
10 which connects to the M54 motorway. Additionally Cannock has access to the M6 toll
road with Junction T8 located approximately 2 miles to the south-west and Junction T7
located approximately 1 miles to the south. The A5 trunk road (Watling Street) passes
through Cannock and provides direct access to Junction 12 of the M6 motorway as well
as the M42 at Tamworth and the M69 at Hinckley to the east.
The property lies approximately 2½ miles south of Cannock town centre and is located on
Hawkins Drive just off Watling Street (A5). The property is also situated alongside South Staffordshire Business Park,
and near to both Lakeside Business Park and Linkway Retail Park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.