Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 54, Clifton Road Industrial Estate
CB1 7ED Cambridge
Read more description
The Premier Trade / Warehouse Location in Cambridge
- Central Cambridge location
- Close to railway station
- To be fully refurbished
- Incentives available
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||2,792||259.39||Available|
The property comprises an end of terrace, fully refurbished
industrial unit of steel portal frame with part brick/block
elevations to half height and profile steel cladding above
and to the roof.
▪ Roller shutter
▪ Approx 4 car parking spaces with yard/loading area
▪ Male and female WC’s
▪ Ground and first floor offices
On a new lease with terms to be agreed.
Location and Transport
The property is located on the established Clifton Road Estate, approximately 1 mile South East of Cambridge City Centre. The Estate is well located within close proximity to Cambridge outer ring road, which also provides access to the M11 and the A14. Cambridge Railway Station is around 1.2km (0.75 miles) by road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.