- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
THE PREMIER TRADE/WAREHOUSE LOCATION IN CAMBRIDGE
- Trade counter estate with mixed uses
- Central Cambridge location
- Close to railway station
- To be fully refurbished
- Incentive available
- Eaves height of 4.5m
The property comprises an end of terrace, fully refurbished industrial unit of steel portal frame with part brick/block elevations to half height and profile steel cladding above and to the roof.
- To be refurbished
- Clear height of 4.5m
- Roller shutter
- Allocated car parking spaces with yard/loading area
- Male and female WCs
- Ground and first floor offices
- Strip lighting within warehouse
On a new lease with terms to be agreed.
The property comprises the following GEA:First Floor 467 sq ft (43.45 sq m) TOTAL 2,957 sq ft (274.7 sq m)
All parties to bear their own legal costs.
The property is located on the established Clifton Road Estate, approximately 1 mile South East of Cambridge City Centre. The Estate is well located within close proximity to Cambridge outer ring road, which also provides access to the M11 and the A14. Cambridge Railway Station is around 1.2km (0.75 miles) by road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.