Location and Transport
The property is well located on the established trade/industrial estate of Coldham’s Road Industrial Estate, to the east of Cambridge city centre, within 1.5 miles of the city centre. The estate is prominently located fronting on to Coldham’s Lane providing quick access on to the A1134 Newmarket Road, a main arterial route to the city centre.
The property is circa 3 miles to Junction 34 of the A14 providing access to the region’s arterial and motorway network.
As well as road connections Cambridge’s railway station is within 2 miles and provides a direct train to London St Pancras with a journey time of 50 minutes for the fast service.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.