- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
- Fully refurbished
- Excellent trade location
- Flexible for a range of uses
- Town-Centre location
- Can be taken alone or together with Unit 3
The property consists of the following refurbished specification:-
• New electric roller shutter door
• New windows and doors
• Generous loading and dedicated parking forecourt
• Male and female WC’s
• Ground and first floor offices
• LED lighting throughout
The units are available by way of a new lease for a term to be agreed.
Each unit has an estate service charge which covers the management and upkeep of the common areas of the estate. The current service charge for this property is £4,304.11 per annum.
Units 2&3 are listed on the Valuation Office Agency 2017 Rating List as having a Rateable Value of £15,000. Taking one of the units in isolation will mean a revaluation by the rating authority to reassess liability will be necessary. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of Cambridge City Council on 01223 457000.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs.
The property has an EPC rating of 97 D, but this is now being re-assessed post-refurbishment.
All figures are exclusive of VAT
The property is well situated on the established Coldhams Road Industrial Estate, which is highly regarded as the premier trade counter location in Cambridge. Coldhams Road Industrial Estate is strategically located within close proximity to central Cambridge, providing an unrivalled opportunity for occupiers to locate their business close to one of the UK’s most desirable City Centres. The estate has excellent transport links with Cambridge Railway Station a mere 1.6 miles away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.