Location and Transport
Unit 11 provides a modern industrial/warehouse property with first floor offices and separate male and female toilets which has been completely refurbished. The unit has a clear eaves height of 18ft (5.5m), lighting, three phase power, a concrete floor and access is via a visitor/ pedestrian entrance at the front and a full height roller shutter loading door to the rear, off Tuscam Way.
The unit has car parking for approximately 25 cars provided at the front and rear. A secure yard area is also provided at the rear shared only with the tenants of Units 9 and 10. The prominent position and the mix of retailers close by has been the key to attracting many major trade counter operators to the Tuscam Trade Park including HSS Hire, Howdens Joinery, Topps Tiles, Plumbing Trade Supplies, Graham, Omnico Plastics, Eurocell and Toolstation. Unit 11 would suit trade counter use but is equally ideal for a range of other industrial uses.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.