Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 2, Watchmoor Point
Size19,385 ft² / 1,801 m²
Read more description
To be Extensively Refurbished Throughout
- 7 metres eaves height
- 3 phase power
- 2x electrically operated roller shutter loading doors
- Substantial yard
- 45 on site car parking spaces
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor Offices||2,433||226.03|
Watchmoor Point is a well-established industrial estate. It benefits from mature landscaping and a security gatehouse and barrier which is manned 24/7.
Unit 2 is a detached unit of steel portal frame construction externally finished with profile steel cladding. First floor offices are provided to the front of the property. The offices are accessed via a double height reception area.
Externally the unit is serviced by a large yard which has the ability to be secured plus an excellent parking provision of 45 car parking spaces.
The property is to be extensively refurbished throughout.
Location and Transport
Watchmoor Road is situated to the rear of the prestigious Watchmoor Business Park with direct access off the A331 Blackwater Valley relief road and only 1.3 miles north of the M3 J4.
Blackwater station is approximately 1 mile to the north providing access between Guildford and Reading.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.