- No Commission
Unit 6/7 Westerton RoadFavourite
East Mains Industrial Estate
EH52 5AU Broxburn
9,836.00 ft² (913.79 m²)
Price on application
The premises comprise a row of modern, terraced units constructed with a steel portal frame, clad with insulated double skin cladding beneath a pitched roof, incorporating translucent roof lights. The premises each have ground floor offices, an entrance lobby and WC’s positioned at the front and pedestrian access via the glazed frontage.
Ample car parking is also situated at the front of the building whilst vehicle access is provided by level access roller shutter doors to each unit, via the rear, secure, concrete and tarmac yard.
- Fully Refurbished to FRI condition Offices will have carpeted floors, plastered painted walls and suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and central heating
- Male and female WC’s accessed off the entrance lobby
- Minimum eaves height of 5.6m rising to 7.1m
- 3 phase (100amp per phase) power supply, and high bay fluorescent lighting.
- Connectivity to all mains services including gas, water, drainage and power.
- Manually operated roller shutter door.
Terms available on an FRI basis
Strictly by appointment by the agents.
Broxburn is located 12 miles (19 km) west of Edinburgh and is accessed via the A8 and A89 leading into the A899. It is situated approximately 5 miles (8.0 km) from Edinburgh Airport, and to the north of Livingston. Broxburn has established bus routes and other transport links. The nearest railway station is at Uphall Station providing links to Livingston, Bathgate, Airdrie, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The premises are situated next to Westerton House, on the north side of Westerton Road, within East Mains Industrial Estate, accessed just off Dunnet Way.
Occupiers currently include: FIRST FURNISHINGS, WHEAT FREE BAKERY, R & M ELECTRICAL with other nearby occupiers including: SHANKS, and McCONECHY’S.
- 24 hour access
- Car Parking
- Male and female WCs
- Recently refurbished