Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 18, City Business Park
BS5 0SP Bristol
Size12,686 ft² / 1,179 m²
Read more description
Detached warehouse in central Bristol
- Detached Unit
- Central Bristol
- Potential for Secure Yard
- To be refurbished
- Excellent access to M32 and city centre
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||7,546||701.05||Available|
|1st - Office||2,570||238.76||Available|
The property comprises a detached warehouse unit, on a steel portal frame under a double skin roof. The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork walls, electric loading door, and an eaves height of approx 6 metres.
There is ancillary office space at first floor level, with WCs, and kitchen.
Externally, the property benefits from a large forecourt loading area with additional parking. There is the potential for the yard to be secured.
Location and Transport
The property is situated in central Bristol adjacent to the Lawrence Hill roundabout. The A4320 provides direct access to junction 3 of the M32 and and the A4 Bath Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.