Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units A-C Riverside Business Park
St Anne's Road
BS4 4ED Bristol
Size16,120 ft² / 1,498 m²
Read more description
Distribution/Warehouse Unit in Central Bristol
- Easy access to City Centre, Bath Road & M32
- Warehouse & Office Space
- 6 Loading Doors
- Large forecourt / loading yard
The accommodation comprises warehouse, office space and welfare facilities.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||12,947||1,202.82||Let|
|Ground - Office||1,800||167.23||Let|
|1st - Office||1,373||127.56||Let|
The property comprises a distribution warehouse constructed in the 1990s. The warehouse space has a concrete floor, 6 loading doors and an eaves height of approx 6 metres. There are two ancillary office blocks, containing welfare facilities and a separate pedestrian entrance.
The property benefits from mains services, including gas, 3 phase power, water and sewerage.
Externally, there is a large forecourt providing ample parking and loading space.
Location and Transport
The property is accessed via St Anne's road which in turn leads into the wider St Philips industrial area and onwards to the Bath Road and St Philips Causeway, providing easy access to the city centre and M32.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.