Unit 31 Beeches Industrial Estate
BS37 5QZ Bristol
- Location and Transport
- More like this
- Excellent motorway access
- 6m eaves
- Office & Welfare facilities
- Parking/loading area
- Established industrial estate
- Electric roller shutter
The unit is constructed on a concrete portal frame under a pitched roof. The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork elevations and eaves height of 6 metres. The units comes with office and welfare facilities.
Externally the unit benefits from a forecourt area to the front for parking and loading.
Location and Transport
The property is located on the established Beeches Industrial Estate in Yate, 10 miles North of Bristol. The town lies 5 miles to the North of Junction 1 of the M32 which provides direct access onto the M4 and wider national motorway network. Yate railway station provides direct routes to Birmingham and the North and also Bristol Parkway mainline station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.