Unit 29 Beeches Industrial Estate
BS37 5QX Bristol
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial/Warehouse Unit To be Refurbished
- Warehouse & Office Space
- Established Industrial Location
- Excellent Motorway Links
- 24/7 Use
- To be refurbished
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||6,279||583.34||Available|
|Ground - Office/Welfare||485||45.06||Available|
The property is constructed around a concrete portal frame with a mix of block and clad elevations built under an asbestos roof with approximately 10% translucent roof lights. The internal eaves height extends to 5.72m.
Internally the unit benefits from office accommodation along the front elevation with two WC’s and a small kitchenette. Loading is provided by a single, electrically operated, surface level loading door at the front elevation. There is also separate pedestrian access.
Externally, the unit benefits from 5 car parking spaces and a forecourt for loading.
Location and Transport
Yate is situated to the North of Bristol and benefits from excellent motorway links via junction 14 of the M5 and junction 18/19 of the M4.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.