Location and Transport
Stover Trading Estate is located in Yate, which is a strong and established commercial centre approximately 5 miles north of Junctions 18 and 19 of the M4 motorway – allowing easy access to Bristol city centre and the national motorway network. Junction 14 of the M5 is also within easy reach. The town’s strategic location has established a strong reputation in the industrial and trade market and has attracted a number of significant trade operators including Screwfix, Wolseley and Jewson. Yate Railway Station is within easy walking distance and with the town centre less than a mile away, there is a wide range of facilities available.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.