Open Storage on Filton Airfield
BS34 7QD Bristol
Size43,560-958,320 ft² / 4,047-89,034 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Open Storage Land
- Nearby Access to both M4 and M5 Motorways
- Open Storage Yards
- Suitable for a range of storage and parking uses
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
The 22 acres lies to the western end of the runway and is accessed off the A38, Gloucester Road North. The site is suitable for a wide variety of open storage uses including vehicle parking. The airfield has barrier controlled access. Occupiers to provide their own utilities and fencing.
Viewings and further information is strictly by prior appointment through the sole agent.
Location and Transport
The former Filton Airfield is approximately 6 miles north of Bristol City Centre. The site benefits from nearby access to both the M5 and the M4/M5 interchange which are approximately 1.5 and 3 miles away respectively.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.