Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1375 Aztec West
BS32 4RX Bristol
Read more description
To Let - Light Industrial / Warehouse Unit On Bristol's Premier Business Park.
- Modern Warehouse
- Two Storey Office Accommodation
- Good Loading Access
- To Be Refurbished
- Bristol's Premier Business Park
- Adjacent to the M4/M5 Interchange
The property has been measured on a GIA basis, in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition), and comprises the following:
|Floor/Unit||Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground||Office / Ancillary||685||63.64|
|1st||Office / Ancillary||685||63.64|
| || ||5,550||515.61|
The property comprises a mid-terraced warehouse unit of steel frame construction under an insulated clad roof incorporating approximately 10% skylights.
The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork walls and an eaves height of approximately 6m. The office content is configured over ground and first floor, with WC’s located on each level.
Vehicular access is provided via a ground level loading door approximately 3.65m wide x 5m high. There is a forecourt loading area to the front elevation and demised parking.
The property is served by 3 phase power, mains gas and water.
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Under Refurbishment
Location and Transport
Aztec West is the South West's most prominent and high profile business park location, benefitting from a strategic location adjacent to the M4/M5 interchange.
The A38 also links directly to Aztec West and is a main trunk road into the city centre, approximately 8 miles south.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.