Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 11 Liberty Industrial Park
South Liberty Lane
BS3 2SU Bristol
Read more description
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE UNIT TO BE REFURBISHED
- Established Industrial Area
- Excellent access to Central & South Bristol
- To be fully refurbished
- Warehouse & Office Space
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||6,961||646.70||Available|
|Ground - Office||604||56.11||Available|
|1st - Office||604||56.11||Available|
The property comprises a mid-terrace industrial/warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction, with blockwork and brick elevations. The minimum eaves height is 6 metres. The property is configured with ground and first floor office accommodation along the front elevation and a warehouse to the rear. Internally, the property benefits from an open plan warehouse space with concrete floor, sodium lighting, single skin roof lights under an asbestos sheet roof. There are also WC’s at ground and first floor, plus a tea point. Loading is via a single electric roller shutter door. There is 3 phase power but no gas to the unit.
Location and Transport
Liberty Industrial Park is situated on South Liberty lane off Winterstoke Road. The park comprises a number of modern terraced units suitable for distribution and production uses. Winterstoke Road provides easy access to the A37, A38 and A4 arterial routes. Access to the M5 motorway (Junction 18) is provided via the A3029 and the A4 (Portway).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.