Units 10 & 14 Gordano 19
BS20 7XE Bristol
Size5,908-12,150 ft² / 549-1,129 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Industrial Unit To Let
- Adjacent to Junction 19 of M5
- Secure Yard
- 3 phase power supply and mains gas
- Electric loading doors
- Ancillary office accommodation
- 6 metre eaves height
The properties comprise two separate industrial units, constructed on a steel portal frame with a mixture of brick, block and part clad elevations, set beneath a pitched lined steel roof.
Both units can be combined providing 12,149 sq ft with a large secure yard.
The units benefits from an eaves height of approximately 6 metres and are accessed by either a full height roller shutter door or via a reception. The properties incorporate an element of office accommodation, which includes male/female WC's.
Location and Transport
Gordano 19 is a business park immediately adjacent to Junction 19 of the M5 at Portbury and approximately 7 miles from the M4/M5 Almonsbury Interchange.
Bristol City Centre is approximately 10 miles to the South East, via the A4 Portway. Gordano 19 provides convenient access to Bristol Port and the Royal Portbury Dock estate. Avonmouth Docks are located 3.4 miles to the north via the M5.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.