Mark as favourite
Units D&E St Vincents Trading Estate
BS2 0UY Bristol
Size6,430-13,848 ft² / 597-1,286 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prominent Warehouse/Industrial Units. To be Refurbished
- Central Bristol
- To be fully refurbished
- Available together or separately
- Warehouse & Office Space
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - D||7,418||689.15||Available|
|Unit - E||6,430||597.37||Available|
The property comprises two prominent industrial/warehouse units. The property is due to be fully refurbished.
It comprises warehouse space at the rear, with ancillary office space and welfare facilities, fronting Feeder Road.
The warehouse has a concrete floor, rear loading door and an eaves height of approx 6 metres. Both units have their own office, WCs, welfare facilities, 3 phase power and gas.
Externally, there is a rear yard for loading and additional parking spaces along the side elevation.
Location and Transport
St Vincents Trading Estate is accessed directly off Feeder Road in central Bristol. The estate benefits from excellent access to Bristol city centre and the wider national motorway network via junction 3 of the M32.
Other occupiers include Benchmarx, Wolseley and SBS.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.