C1 St Vincents Trading Estate, Feeder Road
BS2 0UY Bristol
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Refurbished warehouse unit with offices fronting Feeder Road
- 6m eaves height
- 1.5 miles from Bristol City Centre
- Good parking provision
- Fully refurbished warehouse with offices/trade counter
- New roof
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||7,714||716.65||Available|
|Ground - Office||1,095||101.73||Available|
|1st - Office||1,097||101.91||Available|
An industrial/warehouse unit with 2 storey offices at the front elevation. The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork walls and a steel truss frame roof. Loading access is via an electric roller shutter loading door.
The office space benefits from a dedicated trade counter entrance at ground floor level, with ancillary offices and welfare facilities at first floor.
Externally, the property benefits from allocated parking to the front elevation. There is additional communal parking to the rear.
For viewings, please contact the joint agents.
Location and Transport
The property is situated within St Vincents Trading Estate, enjoying a highly prominent position fronting Feeder Road, adjacent to Netham Lock. Bristol City Centre is approximately 1.5 miles west and access to the M32 can be gained via St Philips Causeway approximately 4 miles away. In addition Temple Meads train station is located within close proximity to this.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.