Mark as favourite
Unit 7 Ascent
Pucklechurch Trading Estate
BS16 9QH Bristol
Size20,000 ft² / 1,858 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Brand new warehouse/industrial unit, ready for occupation this Summer
- New warehouse/distribution unit
- 300 KVA
- 8 metre eaves
- Fitted offices at first floor
- Excellent access to Bristol & Bath
- 30 metre deep yard
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||17,900||1,662.96||Coming Soon|
|1st - Office||2,100||195.10||Coming Soon|
A new warehouse/distribution unit, constructed on a steel portal frame. The warehouse has a concrete floor, 2 electric loading doors and an eaves height of 8 metres. There is ancillary office space at first floor, along with WCs and welfare facilities.
The property benefits from mains gas and a 300 KVA dedicated power supply.
Externally, there is a 30m yard for loading and separate parking area.
Location and Transport
Pucklechurch Trading Estate is situated to the North East of Bristol. It benefits from excellent access to the Avon Ring Road, and onwards to the M32 and national motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.