Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 8 Pucklechurch Trading Estate
BS16 9QH Bristol
Read more description
The property comprises of ground floor warehouse space with two-storey ancillary office accommodation.
- Warehouse / Production Unit
- Two Electric Roller Shutter Doors
- To be Refurbished
- Secure Yard
- Excellent communication links
|Floor/Unit||Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
| || ||6,133||569.77|
The unit is of concrete portal frame construction, with concrete floor and blockwork walls. There are 2 roller shutter loading doors at opposite elevations. We understand the property benefits from three phase power supply.
The property comprises of ground floor warehouse space with minimum eaves height of 6.15m and ancillary office accommodation at ground and first floor level. The property also benefits from a secure yard to the rear.
For further information or to schedule a viewing, please contact the agents.
Location and Transport
Pucklechurch Trading Estate is strategically located on the North Eastern Fringe of Bristol, with excellent access to Bristol, Bath and the M4 at Junction 18 and Junction 19.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.