Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Pucklechurch Industrial Estate
BS16 9QH Bristol
Size4,300-37,060 ft² / 399-3,443 m²
New Warehouse / Industrial Development
- Excellent motorway links
- 24 hour access and security
- Dedicated unit car parking
- Ground level loading doors
- Established business location
- Fitted office accommodation
|Unit 1||8,250 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Unit 2||10,000 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Unit 3||4,340 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Unit 4||4,300 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Unit 5||5,070 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Unit 6||5,100 sq ft||Coming Soon|
Two terraces of brand new light industrial units constructed on a steel portal frame with an eaves height of 6 metres. Each unit benefits from first floor office accommodation, WC facilities, 3 phase power, gas and a ground level loading door. There is also a dedicated forecourt loading/parking area.
We understand the units benefit from B1c, B2 and B8 use classes. More information is available from the agents.
Location and Transport
Pucklechurch Trading Estate is strategically located on the North Eastern Fringe of Bristol, with excellent access to Bristol, Bath and the M4 at Junction 18 and Junction 19.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.