Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 7 Pucklechurch Industrial Estate
BS16 9QH Bristol
Size20,000 ft² / 1,858 m²
Brand New Industrial / Warehouse Unit - Pucklechurch Industrial Estate
- 24 Hour Access
- 26 Car Parking Spaces
- On site security
- Fitted Office Accommodation
- Two Loading Doors
- Dedicated Yard
- 8 Metre Eaves Height
|Warehouse||17,900 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|First Floor Office||2,100 sq ft||Coming Soon|
| || || |
The property comprises a brand new industrial/ warehouse unit constructed on a steel portal frame under a metal sheet roof. The warehouse has a concrete floor, 3 phase power, mains gas and an eaves height of 8 metres. Loading access is via 2 ground level loading doors. The unit also benefits from ancillary office space, WC facilities and a demised yard area.
We understand the unit will benefit from B1c, B2 and B8 use classes.
Location and Transport
Pucklechurch Trading Estate is strategically located on the North Eastern Fringe of Bristol, with excellent access to Bristol, Bath and the M4 at Junction 18 and Junction 19.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.