- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern End Terrace Industrial/Warehouse Unit in Pucklechurch
- EPC B
- 7m Eaves
- 37.5Kn Floor Loading
- Ground Level Loading Door
- Excellent Access to Bristol City, M4/M5
- Secure Gated Trading Estate
- Modern Warehouse and Office
A single end terrace light industrial unit constructed on a steel portal frame with eaves height of 7 metres. The unit benefits from first floor office accommodation, WC facilities, mains gas and a ground level loading door. There is also a shared forecourt loading/parking area.
Pucklechurch Trading Estate is strategically located on the North Eastern Fringe of Bristol, with excellent access to Bristol, Bath and the M4 at Junction 18 and Junction 19.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.