Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units 14-16 St Andrews Trading Estate
BS11 9YE Bristol
Size7,253-23,276 ft² / 674-2,162 m²
Read more description
FLEXIBLE WAREHOUSE SPACE IN AVONMOUTH
- Flexible size ranges available
- Light Industrial/Warehouse units
- Established Industrial Location
- Excellent motorway links to M5 & M49
- Ancillary office space
- Forecourt parking & loading
The property comprises 3 terraced industrial/warehouse units, constructed on a concrete portal frame. The units are currently combined to include 3 warehouse bays and two-storey offices in Unit 16.
The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork walls, roller shutter loading door to each unit and an eaves height of approx 6 metres. There is additional ancillary office space, kitchenette and W/C facilities in unit 16.
The property has gas, 3 phase power and mains water and sewerage connections.
Externally, the units have allocated parking and loading access to the front elevations.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents.
Location and Transport
The property is situated on St Andrews Trading Estate, a popular trading estate in close proximity to Junction 18 of the M5 motorway. The estate has a prominent position fronting Third Way and is less than 2 miles from the M5 and M49 motorways.
Avonmouth is located 8 miles west of Bristol City Centre and is one of the most established industrial locations in the South West. The location also provides links to South Wales via the Severn Crossing and the M49 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.