Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
R1c, Rockingham Gate
Poplar Way West
BS11 0YW Bristol
Size25,156 ft² / 2,337 m²
Modern distribution unit situated in established industrial area
- 10 metre eaves
- Dock & Ground Level Loading
- Fenced yard
- Allocated parking
- 24/7 use
- Office & Welfare facilities
- Excellent motorway access
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - R1c - Warehouse||21,995||2,043.40||Available|
|Ground - R1c - Office/Welfare||3,161||293.67||Available|
The property is constructed on a steel portal frame, with elevations of blockwork and insulation board. The warehouse has a concrete floor, LED lighting and an eaves height of approx 10 metres. Loading access is via 4 dock level doors and one ground level loading door. There is ancillary office & welfare space. The offices are fully carpeted, with suspended ceilings, LED lighting and gas fired central heating.
The property benefits from mains gas, water, 3 phase power and sewerage connections.
Externally, there is a fenced yard to the rear and car parking to the front elevation.
Location and Transport
The modern mid terraced unit is situated at the entrance to the established Cabot Park development in Avonmouth. Avonmouth benefits from excellent motorway connections via J.18 of the M5 and J.1 of the M48. J.1 of the M49 will be opening in the near future which will provide easy access to the M4 into South Wales.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.