Location and Transport
Strategically located in the South West of the UK and connected by road, rail, deep sea port and international airports, Gravity has unrivalled connectivity and benefits from access to a world-class regional talent pool with expertise in innovation and Clean Growth sectors.
Ideally positioned to benefit from a strong supply of skilled employees and world-leading research
universities. Gravity is within easy commuting distance from:
+ University of Bristol
+ University of the West of England
+ University of Bath
+ University of Exeter
+ Bridgwater and Taunton College
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.