- Location and Transport
- More like this
This Is Gravity
TA7 8AD Bridgwater
Gravity is a 635 acre site of scalable, flexible and shared workspace. Ideally located in the South West with unrivalled transport links.
- 635 acres with direct access to the M5 J23
- On-site rail for passenger and freight; direct access to Bristol Deep Sea Port
- Proximity to Bristol and Exeter International Airports
- Designated Enterprise Zone status
- Talented labour pool; proximity to worldleading research universities
- Renewable / low carbon on-site energy solutions provided by E-ON
We are proud to be bringing to fruition one of the most sustainable smart campuses in Europe.
At Gravity, you can make a clear statement that you are reducing the impact your business has on
the climate by operating in a clean, low carbon campus.
Join like-minded businesses and people that share our vision of healthier and happier places to live and work; those who consciously want to lower their consumption and spend on energy.