- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Rare Opportunity to Occupy Warehouse Premises in Prime Zone 3 West London Location at a Rent of just £18.50psf
- Refurbished and Ready for Immediate Occupation
- Eaves Height 5m - 8m
- 1 x Loading Door
- 20 Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Dedicated Service Yard
- Next to Brentford Football Club
- With Immediate Access to A4 and M4 Motorways
The accommodation comprises of the following
|First Floor Office
KBDC offers a 7 unit industrial estate with a range of unit sizes, totalling c. 60,000* sq ft. Unit sizes range from 6,000* sq ft up to 15,000* sq ft. Historically the site was occupied in its entirety by Mercedes Benz, now this multi-let industrial estate in the heart of Zone 3 presents a unique opportunity to acquire good quality industrial space within West London. Following the refurbishment, the units will be available on flexible lease terms.
The units are available on new full repairing and insuring leases.
Available on application.
KBDC, Brentford offers an industrial opportunity within Zone 3 of West London. The property is strategically located adjacent to Junction 2 of M4/A4 Great West Road, which provides fast access to Central London to the east and the M25 to the west, providing access to the wider UK motorway network. Kew Bridge rail station is located 0.4 miles to the south of the estate, providing south western services around London.
Director - Industrial & Logistics - Heathrow/ West London
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.