Unit 7 Phoenix Trade Park
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Substantially refurbished
- Electric roller shutter loading door
- 8 Car Parking Spaces
- Trade and Warehouse Unit visible from M4
- Secure Yard
Unit 7 provides a single storey end of terrace warehouse/ trade counter unit with a showroom/office at the front and a secure yard.
The unit is clad in low level brick and higher level steel profile cladding. The warehouse has a clear height of 6.64m rising to a pitch of 8.34m and has an electric roller shutter loading door. The unit also benefits from 8 car parking spaces and a loading bay.
Strictly by prior appointment.
The property provides an approximate Gross Internal Area of 7,768 sq ft (721.64 sq m).
Location and Transport
Phoenix Trade Park is prominently positioned on a prominent corner of the Great West Road and Ealing Road benefitting from road frontage to both the Great West South Road and the elevated section of the M4. The estate has established itself as a popular trade location and therefore benefits from occupiers such as Screwfix, Tool Station and Benchmarx. The estate is ½ mile away from Junction 2 of the M4 and the A406 North Circular is ¾ mile away to the East, providing excellent access links to Central London and the M4 Corridor.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.