Ellesfield Trade Centre
Size3,496-14,213 ft² / 325-1,320 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prominent New Development
- Suitable for trade or warehouse uses
- Due to complete Q2 2020
- First floor fitted offices
- Unit 4 available with secure yard
- 8m eaves
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit 1||3,745||347.92||Let|
Strictly via the landlords joint sole agents GVA and JLL.
A new development comprising of 4 warehouse/industrial units which are to be constructed with a steel portal frame and to include fitted first floor offices.
Location and Transport
Bracknell is well located midway between the M3 and M4 motorways. Direct access is obtained at the M4 Junction 10 via A329(m) and the M3 at Junction 3 via the A322. Both links provide excellent access to the M25 and the entire motorway network. The development is located on the well-established Southern Industrial area and is prominently positioned fronting onto Ellesfield Way.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.