Unit 8 Sterling Centre
RG12 2PW Bracknell
Size22,895 ft² / 2,127 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Property fully refurbished
- 8.2m clear height
- Two loading doors
- Covered loading bay
- Ample parking spaces
The property has been fully refurbished and comprises a semi-detached modern warehouse/industrial unit with barrier entrance which is constructed with a full height brick and glazed front elevation and incorporate profile metal cladding on the other sides. The property is portal framed, has a pitched roof, a covered loading bay and ample designed parking spaces are available on-site. The unit also benefits from fitted offices.
- 8.2m (26 ft) clear height, rising to 10.3m apex
- 40 KN/m² floor loading
- 2 electric loading doors
- Covered loading bay
- Three phase power
- Gas supply
- Comfort cooling
- Suspended ceilings with recess lighting
- Passenger lift
- Male/female and disabled WC's
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Location and Transport
Bracknell is well located midway between the M3 and M4 motorways. Direct access is obtained to the M4 at Junction 10 via the A329(M) and the M3 at Junction 3 via the A322. Both links provide excellent access to the M25 and the entire motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.