Units 3 & 4 Western Trade Centre
RG12 1RW Bracknell
Size34,000-53,000 ft² / 3,159-4,924 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Two Adjoining Warehouse Units - Available Together or Separately
- Large securable yards
- Prominent roadside position
- Forecourt parking
- Suitable for Trade, Warehouse, Industrial and R&D uses
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||17,000||1,579.35||Let|
|Unit - Warehouse||34,000||3,158.70||Available|
|Unit - Warehouse||53,000||4,923.86||Available|
The properties comprise of two adjoining mid terrace industrial/warehouse unit with modern two storey offices, allocated parking spaces and rear yard/loading area suitable for articulated lorry deliveries.
Location and Transport
The Western Trade Centre is prominently situated adjacent to Western Road which adjoins Wokingham Road (B3408) providing access to the Town Centre and the Berkshire Way (A329) via East Hampstead Road.
Bracknell is strategically placed between the M3 and M4 motorways via the A322 and A329(M) respectively. Both links provide excellent
access to the M25 and the national motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.