Units 1 & 2, Manor Place Industrial Estate
Size6,966-14,014 ft² / 647-1,302 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Two Modern Industrial Warehouse Units
- Electronic roller shutter doors
- Clear eaves height of 5.6m
- 3 phase power
- Sodium spot lights in warehouse
- Generous parking and loading provision
Gross external measurements as follows:
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit 1 - Ground floor warehouse & ancillary||6,172||573.40|
|Unit 1 - 1st floor office||876||81.38|
|TOTAL - Unit 1||7,048||654.78|
|Unit 2 - Ground floor warehouse & office/ancillary||6,105||567.17|
|Unit 2 - 1st floor office||861||79.99|
|TOTAL - Unit 2||6,966||647.16|
The property comprises of two modern warehouse/industrial units constructed of steel portal frame with brick elevations and under a pitched profile steel sheet roof with a clear eaves height of 5.6m. Internally each unit has comprises of ground and first floor office accommodation including kitchenette and male and female WCs. Externally each unit has one level access roller shutter door, with demised parking and a generous yard/loading area. The units are available as one or separately.
Location and Transport
The property is well located in an established industrial area to the east of Borehamwood Town Centre (within 1.6 miles). Manor Place Industrial Estate is situated towards the southern end of the Manor Way industrial area, off Elstree Way (A5135). The estate is less than 1 mile from the A1 and the M25 (J23) is circa 3 miles away. As well as road connections Borehamwood Railway Station is within 1.3 miles and provides a direct train into St Pancras with journey time of under 30 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.